• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

kate is doing fine

Mrs Quiggle

i dont know if Ive posted this in the right but kate wanted me to let you all know that her op went ahead a nd everything went well. when i left her she was very sleepy but very positive and hopfully she will be a little better tomorrow. God bless you all Tim (kates husband)

i dont know if Ive posted this in the right but kate wanted me to let you all know that her op went ahead a nd everything went well. when i left her she was very sleepy but very positive and hopfully she will be a little better tomorrow. God bless you all Tim (kates husband)
Thats fantastic news!!! woohoo thanks Tim, wish her well from us please? :) xxx

thats great we were a little worried in case they cancelled again. wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Well thank you, Mr Quiggle, lol ... we have been worrying about Kate all day. How kind of you to let us know ... give Kate our love & best wishes for a speedy recovery xx :)

Oh that's great news , thanks for letting us know , very soft hugs to her

Yay!!!!!!! Thank you for letting us know! God bless you both also :) xxx

Great news x

Great news, Thanks for letting us know, speak to you soon kate xx

Bless you Tim for putting our minds at rest. Tell her she is in our thoughts, and wish her a super-speedy recovery. I'm sure you do your bit to make that happen. She often tells us what a rock you are.

Woohoo that is briliant news in so relieved for her, send her my love please and yo can relax a little now Tim, thanks so much for letting us all know xxxxxxxxx

Thats great news, been checking for updates all day, sending hugs and kisses hope you up and about soon x

Thats great news... Get Well Soon Kate ;) x x x

:D Wahoo! Thanks for letting us know Tim.

Andy :)

great news thanks for letting us know tim.
hope you are feeling well kate and heres to a speedy recovery. xxxx

All these hubbies being given top secret passwords! ;)

But best wishes to MrsQuiggle ! :) :)

Back