• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on PinkyButtonz

Pinky is being sent for a scan today, she is on nebulisers, which have helped with her breathing and she has a temperature! Sounds like she is really in the wars :( Only allowed to sip water and nothing else, think she just wants to get home really!

If I hear any more I shall of course update.

Xx

Had a text from Pinky this evening

She has been given the all clear to be discharged and was waiting for transport to take her home.

I will let her update when she feels up to it.

Welcome back Pinky...........hope your recovery is smooth from here on in LOSER!

xX:D

thank goodness shes better x

Glad to hear she is on her way home.

Hope you are feeling much better. Looking forward to reading all about it when you are feeling up to it.

I'm Home at last lol.

Big thank you to everyone for your message .

I had a few ups and down while in hospital, but am feeling much better now. Its amazing but there is no cure like being in your own home :).

I've had little bit of pain mostly at night. Couldn't seem to get comfortable, but have cracked that now. I'm using a soft pillow to support my stomach. My main problem has been my back, thats why I've not been able to come online sooner. Been taking Oramorph for that so have been out of it during the day.

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Pinkyxx

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Your back (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Glad youve got the bed comfy now and the meds for your back are kicking in.

Are you going to start a diary in the diary section at all ?

Take care Xx

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Your back (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Glad youve got the bed comfy now and the meds for your back are kicking in.

Are you going to start a diary in the diary section at all ?

Take care Xx

Hi,

I started a diary couple of weeks ago. Need to keep it up to date.

Pinkyxx

Hi All,

Should of added to my update that I no longer take any diabetic medication since having my op :).

That should save the NHS some money :).

Pinkyxx

Wow well done pinky! :)

Back