• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Sara

Hey chick

Yes have done she's ok but really tired but she is going to try liquidized food later.

Yes text me and we'll sort it out xx

Hope all is going well for Sara and that the soreness eases off quickly. Good to hear that she has such a caring other half.

Wishing you well Sara.

Gerry
:)

gastric banding

Hi I have just registered on this site as I have been reading peoples comments and it seems really friendly. I have just had my appointment 16th June to find out more about gastric banding, can't wait, If anyone would like to email me I would love to hear about your experiences on this, hope to hear from lots of you love Donna

Thaialina is recovering at home

Hi Donna

Welcome to the site, I'm not actually having the band but there are plenty of other people have on here but if I can help you in any way will be happy to do so xx

Last edited:
Hi all

Just an update on Sara, she is doing well but was in hospital yesterday with her fiance, I'm sure she will be back on soon to give us all the details of her op.

Also the lovely Mandy went back to hospital yesterday as she couldn't keep any food down and she texted to say she was sorted so hopefully now she will be a lot better.

Happy healing both of you xx

hi all ive spoken to sara she went to a&e she came out in a rash she had an allergic reaction to her medication but doin really well so good luck to her xxx

Having been on my hols, I am glad to hear that Sara is doing well and is now on the losing side. Anyone that is in contact with her, sends her lots of love and best wishes xx

Hi All

Just a quick update on Sara, she is doing fine but is still really tired. Added to that her fiance has been in hospital too so they are struggling through at the moment. She will be back and posting soon when she has more energy.

Nic xxx

Thanks for the update - glad to hear Sara is ok x

Hi everyone!
I made it!Yipee!!
Sorry I haven't been online, but the op made me really tired and I can't snug up on the couch with a laptop as the computer is in the study. My fiancee also had to stay in hospital longer than expected so I'm just getting a little bit closer to normal now.
He won't let me stay on the computer long as he wants to make sure I recover properly, so I will put up all the details on my thread as soon as I'm allowed on for a good while.
It all went well though and I'm losing weight. My scars are tiny and I haven't been sick at all!!
Thanks again for all your support!
Speak to you all soon

Welcome back Sara, glad you are doing well and on the losing side - sounds like you have had a positive experience and can't wait to hear more xx

Back