• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Sara

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
All

I've just been texted to let me know that Sara (Thaialina) has had her bypass and she is fine, very sleepy but going ok.

Just wanted to let you all know as the lovely Georgina is currently with her Mum.

I will let you know any updates as and when.

Speedy recovery Sara, thinking of you xxx

Last edited:
Hiya

Quick update - Sara has just texted to say she is still a bit dopey with the morphine etc but is doing well, will update you all with any news xx

hi nic, thanks for update.

congrats sara.... wishing u a speedy recovery. whole new life starting....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi All
Update for you - Sara had a restless night last night so is tired. Her tummy is understandably sore.

She is hoping to be out tomorrow so will no doubt keep us all updated.
x

Hi Nic,

Am totally new to the site and have been having a little nosey round it. I notice you are from Chorley - I live in Blackrod. :)

Am currently waiting for approval of funding from Bolton PCT for bypass surgery. - Oh My God every day feels like an eternity. :mad:

Glad to hear your friends surgery went well. Have you had your surgery yet (band or bypass) would love to hear from you.

Hopefully guide me through things a little.

Thanks

Caroline:)

Hi Caroline

You will find so many friends on here and there are always people willing to help etc.
I have been for first my first appointment with my consultant in April so just waiting for a date now. I'm having my op at The Regency, Macclesfield.
Do you know where they will refer you to?
Any questions just ask, I'll be pleased to help xx

Hi Nic,

Am totally new to the site and have been having a little nosey round it. I notice you are from Chorley - I live in Blackrod. :)

Am currently waiting for approval of funding from Bolton PCT for bypass surgery. - Oh My God every day feels like an eternity. :mad:

Glad to hear your friends surgery went well. Have you had your surgery yet (band or bypass) would love to hear from you.

Hopefully guide me through things a little.

Thanks

Caroline:)

Hi All
Update for you - Sara had a restless night last night so is tired. Her tummy is understandably sore.

She is hoping to be out tomorrow so will no doubt keep us all updated.
x

thanks for the updates Nic - best wishes to Sara.....let he know we're thinkin bout her and wishing her a speedy recovery :)

Debz xx

Hi Debz

I sure will do, her Mum is visiting her tonight which she was really looking forward to but I'll text her and let her know.
x

thanks for the updates Nic - best wishes to Sara.....let he know we're thinkin bout her and wishing her a speedy recovery :)

Debz xx

Thaialina will be home today!!

All
Sara is coming out of hospital in an hour. obviously she is looking forward to going home, still sore from the scars but feels a lot better.
She has also asked me to pass on her thanks to you all for your messages, she will be back on soon to update you herself xx

hi nic

OH MY GOD!!!!! Am shaking like a leaf - just spoke to the guy in charge of funding at PCT - they are having their next meeting on Thursday!!!!

Can't believe they have such control over my future.

Asked if I could ring him on Friday to let me know outcome - he says I can.

Counting the hours already!!!

Caroline x x x

Hiya Caroline

Great news thats good then, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xx

P.S I didn't get your email did you send it to the right address? [email protected]

xx

Just re-sent it to you chick - should be through any minute now. Let me know if any probs.

Caroline x x x

Hiya, got it hun, just replied hope you get it! Really happy for you too hun, I'm sure you will be fine and you'll be granted the funding! xxx

Hi all!!!

Has anybody heard how Thaialina (sara) is doing today??

I hope all is going well for her.

Have not had a chance to speak to her yet cos I am new - but sending her lots of hugs.

Looking forward to hearing from her.

Caroline x x x

Hi you

Sara is home now with her lovely other half so will be feeling better about that, I'm sure she will be on in next few days to update us all but she seems to be do really well and is very positive.

xxx

Sara is home, had a shower and resting plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!! other half not letting her do anything, so she is getting plenty of rest

Thanks Mandy and glad Gordon is making her rest xx

Hi Nic - Hope you are having a good day.

Would be good to meet for a chat this weekend if ya like.:blahblah:

I will text / email you so we can make arrangements.:character00148:

Have you heard from sara yet??

Back