• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kick up the bum

Wendy1

I have been for my yearly checkup, i m 4 years out with the bypass and the results are good asthma gone, diabetes healthy, blood pressure gone, colestral healthy, only thing wrong is i have put on 6 pounds, so i need a kick up the bum to get rid of the 6 pounds, out came my wii fit yesterday, what a start. it said your weight has changed since you was last on.A machine telling me i am fat. I have lost 1 pound already, so and will get rid of the other 5. I dont want it to start going back on. I need you lot to keep me motivated:cry:xx

Hi
I expect sometimes it's easy to start grazing...particularly over holiday & festive times...Well done on dealing with it at 6lbs rather than 60!!!
Even bigger well done -1lb already xxx

Thanks Clare your so right, it is grazing i must remember my pouch is not magic its just a help, i am writing down what i eat know and hope that helps x

Thanks Clare your so right, it is grazing i must remember my pouch is not magic its just a help, i am writing down what i eat know and hope that helps x

I know exactly what you mean ... in my previous life (lol) I now believed that if it wasn't on a plate, it didn't really count???
Handful of crisps (or 5???)
Hunk of cheese
Mouthful of left over trifle (or 5???)

Xx

you go girl you dont need a kick up the bum at all! Your already banishing those 6lbs, over 4 years thats amazing tbf!

Old habits and all that ...sneaky little blighters. 6lbs isn't too bad at all though and as Claire says much better than 60 :)
Well done on getting back down to basics and getting rid of that lb for starters. It's always great to hear from long termers..even better to hear that their bypass is still working for them ;) well done Wendy

Thanks guys, 6 pounds is not a lot but its still hard to get off. i dare not let it get any worse x

Back