• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kims Then & Now Pictures.

how different you look, handsome, youthful and full of life.....it don't get much better x

You look so amazing! Well done to you!

Amazing! 7 weeks? That's unbelievable (but I do actually believe it...LOL) Looking forward to more piccys soon :)

You look MUCH younger!!!!!!

You've done so well Kim..... :banana dancer:

I hope one day we can meet in person so you can smile for me. Just like that ------> :D

You look MUCH younger!!!!!!

You've done so well Kim..... :banana dancer:

I hope one day we can meet in person so you can smile for me. Just like that ------> :D
Well ya never know lol :D

Looking good Kim well done x

Went out for a bike ride today, and my Wife took this.....:)

Photo-0012.jpg

U look fantastic!!!!! My other half has just seen ur pic & now wants a bike!! If only that is all we needed to do to shift this excess weight....

Here is one I took this morning at 1lmost 11 stone lost. excuse the slippers and my dossing around the house clothes. lol

Was: 27 stone 10 pounds
Now: 17 Stone 2 Pounds

attachment.php

Attachments

• slimkim.jpg
    slimkim.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 123
Goodness me Kim, how amazing... that is a tremendous result and you look so well. It must be a whole new world for you.

Great to see the pictures... you are a true inspiration and keep going down... (can't say the only way is up... but you know what I mean lol).

Keep in touch and I am so very please for you.

Sending blessings and a huge hug to you xxx

Back