• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

***Before/after Pictures 1 year on with 10 stone gone!!!***

well done neighbour! cant wait to av my op,,,,,,your an inspiration! ,,,,,our carnival this weekend glad im not on pre op yet ,bbq time lol x,,,,enjoy carny weekend! x,

you are amazing , my goal is 7 to 8 stone off im half way there but so afraid im not going to make it but you have given me hope thanks xxxxxxx

Peoples comments are so lovely, you must all remember that i was where you are and used to look at peoples pictures and wish that one day that would be me and now it is and im sure one day it WILL be you xxx stay positive xxx

Peoples comments are so lovely, you must all remember that i was where you are and used to look at peoples pictures and wish that one day that would be me and now it is and im sure one day it WILL be you xxx stay positive xxx

I really do hope so:)

I'm sure your dreams will come true one day.....just like mine did xxx

wow you look so good well done hunny x

Thank you!!!!! xxx

Well done Lisa you look stunning and i bet you feel it too xx

Lisa,

WOW you look marvellous!!! I bet you are going to celebrate this year. What things have you done that you could not have envisaged doing before you lost the weight.

You are an inspiration, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

xxx

Back