• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Even though iv got a few pics dotted all over the place on here iv had a few ppl ask me for a pic so here I go everyone ;-) iv lost almost 11 stone now, this pic was taken wen I had lost 10 stone so lost a bit more since then but it's the newest pic iv got x

Attachments

• image-4263676259.jpg
    image-4263676259.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,470
Me Christmas 2010 then Christmas 2011

Attachments

• image-787202988.jpg
    image-787202988.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 706
  • image-3728553314.jpg
    image-3728553314.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,093
Wow !
Sorry if it says ion your signature , but on my phone I can't see ... what was your starting weight / weight now ?
xx

Oh my word.. you are totally stunning... the before and after picture is like a completely different girl. You must be ecstatic with your fabulous loss. You are so inspiring. xx

pandora said:
Wow !
Sorry if it says ion your signature , but on my phone I can't see ... what was your starting weight / weight now ?
xx

Hi I was 24 stone 13lb to begin with then I'm 14 stone 2 lb now so a couple of lb of 11 stone loss want to get to about 12-12.5 if I can though xx

WOW!!! Absolutely fantastic.... xxx

Jen1961 said:
Oh my word.. you are totally stunning... the before and after picture is like a completely different girl. You must be ecstatic with your fabulous loss. You are so inspiring. xx

Thank you.... Yes I am I love the energy I have now for my two little boys xx

omfg!!!!!!!!!!! u look amazing and no excess skin!!!!!!!!!!!!

cherry said:
omfg!!!!!!!!!!! u look amazing and no excess skin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaawwww Kel thanks bbz but I have honestly!! It's not terrible but I have got it everywhere thank god for spanx and a push up bra lol ;-) xxx

:)Fantastic results:)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
You are a beautiful girl, Laura ... How much more are you enjoying life now, honey :):):) xx

Aww so much, I can carry my baby he's 19 months although I could b4 it was a struggle, he wants to walk everywhere but cus I can carry him I love too, my eldest boy (8) can get his arms all the way around me to cuddle me which is the best cuddle ever :)
I can fit on slides, swings, and ever fun fair rides this is wat made me go for surgery I went on a pirate ship ride with my son and the bar wouldn't go down I was so embarrassed I cryed for my boy more than me that his mommy couldn't go on the ride, it did close in the end with a struggle but boy did it hurt :-( the day after I went my gp!!
I can run, go the gym and not feel like I will die, I take the stairs instead of the lift, I can do my job better (nurse) I can wear heels :) the list goes on life's just great for me and my family all thanks to mr kumar :) x

congratulations laura you truly are an inspiration, i can't wait to be able to do this!

you look fabulous!!!, you've done really well.
I will be estatic if i can do aswell as you xx

wow, you look amazing, you have done so well xxx

So happy for you. It sounds like it has made an immense difference in your quality of like :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back