• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

Not to bad thanks. Struggling mentally & with home life roll on end of term to I've had enough just now need a long break. Weight seems to have eased on the yo-yoing but didn't go to this weeks we weigh in so not sure there really. Lots of stresses both personal & professional but no doubt I'll survive.

Not to bad thanks. Struggling mentally & with home life roll on end of term to I've had enough just now need a long break. Weight seems to have eased on the yo-yoing but didn't go to this weeks we weigh in so not sure there really. Lots of stresses both personal & professional but no doubt I'll survive.

We r women we have too ;-)
Xxxxx hugs xxxxx

Thank u again so kind, how much u got to lose? And congratulations on ur surgery xxx

Im a biggy so 16 stone off will make me happy!!! That would make me 13 stone. Still overweight, but certainly a lot better than where I am right now. I've lost two stone since the 16 feb when I started my milk diet. Then had the op last week. So it is shifting :)

Did you do lots of exercise?

Xx

Im a biggy so 16 stone off will make me happy!!! That would make me 13 stone. Still overweight, but certainly a lot better than where I am right now. I've lost two stone since the 16 feb when I started my milk diet. Then had the op last week. So it is shifting :)

Did you do lots of exercise?

Xx

Ur doing fab already :) I was 25 stone at my pre op but had been a slight bit more b4 that!!!! Yea I do exercise I do lots of classes but only been doing it over a yr, and I'm almost 2 yrs post op so once I was light enough, it's helped x

Back