• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

***Before/after Pictures 1 year on with 10 stone gone!!!***

Thanks again for your wonderful comments. I havent had to have any plastics done thankfully my skin hasnt been too bad, my worst bits are my bingo wings but a good old shrug always helps a very small price to pay xxx

Thank you! xxx

Thanks! xxx

3 years now after surgery, had no problems whatsoever and have maintained my weight now for nearly 2 years xxx

3 and a half years later and ive maintained my weight give or take going up and down afew pounds xxx

Thats brilliant when do you think you actually stopped losing weight, and started to maintain? I know that might sound silly I was 14 stone for years before i had my family and after that just went up n up til finall got to 24 st 11lb, I was 22 stone on op day and am now 1 year out and am now 15 st 6lb, I am not sure how far my weight will drop down to I will be happy with 14 stone or just below if possible, I nt has been coming off very slowly since Christmas, and want it to keep going at the mo, as I have been through bout a 4-5 weeks stall gain, lost the last 2 weeks so will see what this week brings. You HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WELL DONE XX

Its now almost 6 yrs since my OP...i have now put on 2 stone from my lowest weight. I am like a normal person though..i can eat what i like but also have to diet(a word i didnt think i would have to use again). I have hit Menopause now(46) and this has added to my weight gain and is making it near on impossible to lose weight so my main aim is to maintain the weight im at now 12st 6lbs. Im still very very happy..and still am a size 12/14 from a size 26/28 so im still smiling!!!

Glad to hear you're still doing well, I too had early menopause (I was in my late 30's) and it does pile the weight on x

Thanks for sharing. Updates years out are so important. I think I was 41 when I went on HRT, lol iirc I think I was a little unhinged with the hormones before that.
You look great.

Chrissy

Ah thanks for your comments. I know how important it is for others to hear how things are going with people some years after surgery and the good news is ive lost 3lbs this month!

Back