• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

I've just been looking at your pictures!!! Absolutely amazing! You look really stunning.. An inspiration to us all, Congratulations xxx

Just seen your pics, I can't believe you're the same person, so pleased for you, you look absolutely stunning. Well done Hun. Xxx

Wow, you look amazing. I got my op on 19 December and I'm loving seeing how people have changed. If I saw you in the street I'd certainly be saying wow. I hope next Christmas ill be posting pictures of me in a pretty dress too. Well done :)

Wow, you look amazing. I got my op on 19 December and I'm loving seeing how people have changed. If I saw you in the street I'd certainly be saying wow. I hope next Christmas ill be posting pictures of me in a pretty dress too. Well done :)

U will b I bet, good luck with ur op xxxx

OMG Laura!!!
You look beyond amazing!! I only hope I do as well as you!! Well done hun!!

Wow! You look absolutely fabulous! x x x

p.s. don't forget to update your weight stats! ;)

Last edited:
:wow::faint2: :D

Fantastic! Well done you look great! What did you have done and how much have you lost? So inspiring! x

Fantastic! Well done you look great! What did you have done and how much have you lost? So inspiring! x

Hi there thank u so much ur very kind :) I had a gastric bypass 16th April 2011 and all together iv lost 13 stone x

Hi there thank u so much ur very kind :) I had a gastric bypass 16th April 2011 and all together iv lost 13 stone x

Wow that's amazing. I'm just starting my journey (sleeved last week) and I have an awful lot to lose. It's so nice seeing it can be done, and you can still look fab! :) x

Wow that's amazing. I'm just starting my journey (sleeved last week) and I have an awful lot to lose. It's so nice seeing it can be done, and you can still look fab! :) x

Thank u again so kind, how much u got to lose? And congratulations on ur surgery xxx

Back