• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kind people i need your help!

seawaves

Ok so i had my pre op in April & had lost 3 stone, i was told i could maintain or lose more weight, but do not put any on, of course i thought i would be ok, how silly this is why i'm having the op!
I had maintain this weight until 2 wks ago & slowly slowly it is creeping back on, i could feel it in myself so i weighed myself today OMG i have put on 10lbs :sigh:. My op was going to be in July so probably would have been ok, but i had to move my op due to family reasons so its now in september......i'm out of control :break_diet:

Em get back on track now, i was the same had to postpone due to family wedding, and put weight on but after the wedding i was back on track and lost what i put on and a extra 5 kilos the 2 weeks before my op, you can do it Em

I know exactly how you feel! Im dreading putting any weight on before my next appointment, its really hard. I cant really advise you on what to do Im struggling too :eek: but at least I can empathise. Sorry not to be much help but at least you know you are not alone X

I feel exactly the same as you.. I've taken my foot of the pedal & am struggling to find any focus around food again!

My op is also in September... I know I weigh more now than at my first appt which was only 2 weeks ago & I have my pre-op after a 2 week holiday so I am going to have to knuckle down or I'll really be in trouble!

So day one today AGAIN!!

Fancy buddying up to help each other as we have the same goal in the same month to get too? xxxx

Thanks, its great not to be alone!! this helps more than any other advice!, i shall try & find the zone or there will be no op, its time to have a word with myself!! & as u say this is day one again!!!!

Good frame of mind Em, luckily you recognised what was happening and have faced it....

You know you can do it, focus on the fact that this time next year you will be a new woman :) x

Back