• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kingston PCT

Hi All

Hope everyone is well and progessing nicely with their weight loss.

Not been on here for a while as been busy with work and also not getting far with my doctor. Long story short i am not going to change doctors in the hope this will help.

I went to the docs again this morning about something and also mentioned slimming tablets again to him. He once again told me i had to do them in conjunction with weight watchers ans that i could only have them once i had been doing it for a month and showed him my book to show how i was doing and it was only then that he would 'apply for funding' to issue the pills. What a palava (sp?). I am feeling no support from him at all so am going to change.

I was wondering if anyone had any contact detials for people at Kingston PCT who deal with WLS referalls? I want to find out if they can tell me what GP surgeries in my area havea better knowledge of WLS in terms of referalls and sucess rates to i can try and join them.

If anyone does it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Lauren

lauren what appauling treatment. I would put in an official complaint about him. Is he going to pay for you to go to weight watchers. With your BMI he should be doing more to help you. You need to phone the pct to ask how you make an official complaint .
good luck

lauren what appauling treatment. I would put in an official complaint about him. Is he going to pay for you to go to weight watchers. With your BMI he should be doing more to help you. You need to phone the pct to ask how you make an official complaint .
good luck

Thanks Hopless.

I'm not overly fussed about complaining although it does strike me as weird that he hasnt even asked to weigh me of ask how much i weigh.

My main concern is joining a new practice that has some experience in applying for wls so they can help me better.

x

Back