• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Everyone

Lisa thank you so much for the reply, I did see the post on Mr El Hasani, It seems that he is a good surgeon, I have so many questions I would like to ask, by any chance to you have an email address you could share with me, I did see your previous posts and It does seem like we have a lot in common, I would love your help and support, although I promise not to stalk you x

hi linda welcome to minis im new to but im in the liverppol area soz you will get loads of suport here hun there all so lovely lin.x

Well done on reaching your goal, you must be so proud of yourself, Cant wait until I can say that, well done again x

Just a quicky, but did anyone else feel like this. Now that I am on teh waiting list to have bypass surgery, Its like my subconsious mind is telling me I have to eat more of the things I wont be able to after my surgery!!! its madness I tell U its madness!!!! my mind is ruling my mouth x

No Linda it's not madness maybe not right but i did just that right up until i started my pre op diet it was my way of saying bye bye forever to the huge bars of chocolate i lived on and all the diet pepsi that i drank on a daily basis. I knew it wasn't the way to go but something i had to do x

:D Hey Linda..
Nooo.. a far cry from madness!
I am too indulging.. strange i know.. its a weird feeling in me.. realising.. im soon to be the person i desire.. i suppose its comfort.. but hey, im nowhere near half the stages of the ladies on here.. so i guess, i can afford to indulge before the hard work starts.. x

Hi Linda! Welcome to minis and I wish you all the best for your weight loss adventure x

Just a quicky, but did anyone else feel like this. Now that I am on teh waiting list to have bypass surgery, Its like my subconsious mind is telling me I have to eat more of the things I wont be able to after my surgery!!! its madness I tell U its madness!!!! my mind is ruling my mouth x

No it's that wicked evil little grehlin in your stomach...he's the one to blame!

(((hugs)))

hi linda, hope you got my email ok. from the moment i knew i would be having surgery till the day before my pre-op diet i managed to put on almost 3 stone, i just ate and ate and ate!!!!!!

Hiya Linda - I am in the same position as you - having my op with Mr El Hasani in 3 weeks time. Feeling nervous but looking forward to getting to a good weight and hopefully getting rid of diabetes.

and yes, I have one more week to have a 'last Pizza Express' a 'last TGI's' etc!

Back