• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Knickers!!

Butterfly_lady

So glad I had jeans on today walking round Tesco and the gusset of my knickers were where they should be thanks to the jeans the sides that should be up around my hips were sagged down to my knees almost, didn't half feel weird, but thank gawd I changed my mind from my wool dress :eek: I quick visit to the clothing department and the knicker issue is now resolved, anyone need a parachute?

Lol I've had that! And the hurried shop and change!

It's funny isn't it. Does anyone else feel wired about buying clothes when they know they still want to shrink.

I have only lost 2 stones but my jeans have gone from tight (size 22) to very baggy but until they are dropping off I will continue with them - then I will buy the Tesco/Asda £5 cheapo jobs to keep me going :)

I have only lost 2 stones but my jeans have gone from tight (size 22) to very baggy but until they are dropping off I will continue with them - then I will buy the Tesco/Asda £5 cheapo jobs to keep me going :)

Good idea butterfly as the way your going I'll be going through the sizes quickly. Well done! Love the nickers incident! X

Got some nice jeans the other week on everything5pounds. I've become addicted to that website !

Know the knicker thing well and tights falling down. I always wear a shaper now - so knickers and tights first. It holds everything up ...

glad its not just me,i walked to do the school run in leggings and my knickers were down my knee

Back