• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kurvy Karen - surgery update

Zionaka

Hi folks'

Karen and her hubby Lee were due to have their ops today, Just got a text from Karen which she gave me permission to share with you all:-

"Hi hubby lee's op is all done and OK, mine not done. Camera showed spots and abnormal nodules on my liver so ended up doing a biopsy instead. said they look worrying but wont get any results for a few weeks. If all OK fingers crossed, surgery will be rescheduled for approx 6 weeks time. Don't want to think about it, if it's not ok. I'm fine, a bit upset by what they have found and that I haven't had my op"

Karen text me back a little while ago to say she is at her mums resting now, she's feeling sore and understandably upset, but she wanted everyone to know.

Happy that hubby is done and dusted, but Karen is in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Congrats to Lee and best wishes for a speedy recovery. What a shame that he and Karen aren't going to be able to start their journey together at the same time.
Karen, I'm sure its very worrying for you and a huge disappointment, but at least if there is anything to worry about, they've spotted it and that maybe wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been having the surgery. Big hugs to you and I hope all is well and you're soon on the losers bench.

sorry to hear karens op has been postponed, but pleased the hubby has been done :) always better to have these things checked out so your 100% before surgery.

thinking of you x

I'm so sorry to hear Karen's news. No wonder she's feeling so upset. I'm glad to hear that her hubby is all done and dusted though.

Aw Karen Im so sorry your op wasnt done......I can only imagine how upset you must be! I hope all your results come back fine and you can carry on your journey with hubby Lee a.s.a.p. (((HUG))) XX

My thoughts are with both Karen and her hubby - here's wishing both good health xx

happy for Lee but so sad for Karen. hope they get it all sorted asap and the wait isn't too long for a new date. take care xx

So sorry to hear that karen. Hope everything comes back ok and you go on to have your op x

So sorry about your setback Karen, lets hope and pray that it is only temporary. Wishing your hubby all the best with his recovery and that you will get your op soon x x

Aww Karen, I'm so sorry, we were thinking of you both today and hope the results will be sooner rather than later for you so you can get sorted... thinking of hubby and sending you both all of my love. Thank you Chinaka.. Love to everyone xxx

So sorry to hear that Karen has`nt had her op yet; very dissapointing as I know her and Lee wanted to go down together...........hopefully the outcome will be successful and Karen can join Lee and the rest of us on the losers bench. Hope you will all be joining us soon; all those still waiting for surgery!

Hoping Lee has a speedy recovery.

Hugs and prayers for you hun xx

Love Kat xx

wishing hubby a speedy recovery and a smooth sailing journey post op!
so sorry to hear you did get your op hun - keep your chin up and stay possative - im sure all will be fine and youl be on that loosers bench in 6 weeks time. - thinking of you xxx

I thought we would be the three musketeers...Hope your results are good when you get them and Lee is recovering well,Maz x

Back