• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

l mouat

lmouat

hi this is lynne i have been fighting for years for this bypass i am under mr small at sunderland royal if anyone could please answer this i am going for the camera down and wondering if it comes back ok how long do you normally wait for bypass surgary

Hi Lynne, I am in a different part of the country & all PCT's are different so I can't answer your question but just wanted to welcome you & wish you good luck with your WLS journey x :)

Hi Lynne :welcome2:to the madhouse!

Sorry - I too can`t help you, but someone will be along before too long who can. :D

You will make lots of new friends and find people who are starting out on their journey just as you are, as well as more experienced folk who can answer your questions and support and guide you.

Did`nt want to run off without welcoming you in hun x

Love Kat x

Hi Lynne, welcome to the best possible place for all the support and advice you could need:)

Hi Lynne

I had the camera on 15/3/11 and my bypass on 7/8/11 at Sunderland Royal

Hope this is helpful, good luck on your journey.

Trina x :)

hello Lynne, Can't answer your question but would like to say welcome and good luck !!

Hi Lynne (good name by the way!). I had my endoscopy at srh end July after an 18 week wait, and was told that the waiting list was 4-6 months from then. some people on here have waited less but I'm working on about 5 months as they have put additional weekend clinics on to reduce the waiting list and appointed a new cinsultant a few months ago but who knows ! James Cook in Middlesbrough will start performing surgeries soon so the list could reduce again.

ring the secretary often to keep checking. it'll be here before you know it! :)

good luck!

Hi Lynne.:welcome2:

I have my endoscopy Tuesday 27th September, when's your's?
I believe they tell you 6 months to surgery, but they have to have it done well in this time or you would need another endoscopy (so I believe, but have known to be wrong..). It seems things are moving a lot quicker at SRH, so maybe the wait won't be too long now.
Good luck to you on your journey.

Back