• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ladies i'm on the tv now

hope2bthina

My big fat operation......i was really hoping it wouldn't be shown.....but hey ho too late now lol. I have not been on here for ages as you will see at the end of the programme i am pregnant. My beautiful daughter was born 2 weeks ago.....so back to bandville for me!

wow good on you for having you baby and the weight loss, were they at the hospital and you alowed them to film you.????

ooops but look at it this way a least you have a fully edited record of your journey which is priceless. xx

lyndajoan said:
ooops but look at it this way a least you have a fully edited record of your journey which is priceless. xx

That is the bonus of it :D

Congrats on your daughter :D which hospital are you under?

Hiya, yes true.....just hoping they don't keep showing it for the next 8 yrs or so like some of the programmes lol. I am under Heartlands Hospital Birmingham....I have a dietician appointment next week to discuss a much needed fill! :D

hope2bthina said:
Hiya, yes true.....just hoping they don't keep showing it for the next 8 yrs or so like some of the programmes lol. I am under Heartlands Hospital Birmingham....I have a dietician appointment next week to discuss a much needed fill! :D

The same hospital as me :D

Good luck with the fill discussion. Did you need a defill once you were pregnant?

I attend support group at Heartlands. Is that the one you went to previously? X

Omg is Charmaine too??? I'm pleased I said no, I bloody missed it x

Lol Laura i never told anyone it was on.....i had some serious issues with the show though wish i'd never done it. I had emailed the bio channel and complained at what they had written about me and they took all the info of me down. I also told them they didnt have signed consent to show jay or my friend and her son and i'd sue them.....but they showed it anyway!!!
On the show tho Paperwork at the hospital showed my full name and pid number and i'd written my phone number and address on a blackboard at home incase the kids needed to call me an ambulance while i was pregnant cos of me being diabetic and they had that on show too...so expecting stalkers now Laura lol they only missed my bank details off!!

Charmaine never finished her filming she said they were hasseling her too much.....did feel like that at times. i wish id not done my last lot of filming either..oh well too late now....the nation has seen my tummy in all its glory:D......i wouldnt mind but i didnt look much different at the end being as i was expecting lol xx

hope2bthina said:
And check you out just noticed your lil pics..wow mrs you defo beat me to goal lol...well done your looking fab!! xx

Thank you hun, still a few stone to go but nearly there I'm sure ur soon catch me up once uv had a fill, I rember u saying u didn't wanna do it anymore I thought u stopped it then?? Gosh so they filmed u right the way through? I had my initial interview but then pulled out cus how invading it was into ur personal life like u said!! Is it on repeat? I wanna watch it ;-) can I have ur autograph plzzzz x

The same hospital as me :D

Good luck with the fill discussion. Did you need a defill once you were pregnant?

I attend support group at Heartlands. Is that the one you went to previously? X

yes it was the group at heartlands, i shall start goin again now i'm back on it. I did ask for a defill but never had a call back for a while and by the time i did i was ok...so i made an April appointment with her knowing i'd be having baby end of March lol x

Thank you hun, still a few stone to go but nearly there I'm sure ur soon catch me up once uv had a fill, I rember u saying u didn't wanna do it anymore I thought u stopped it then?? Gosh so they filmed u right the way through? I had my initial interview but then pulled out cus how invading it was into ur personal life like u said!! Is it on repeat? I wanna watch it ;-) can I have ur autograph plzzzz x

I never answered my phone to them all summer....then i knew i was pregnant so i answered and thought they wouldnt want to film anymore but i ws wrong. They had had a few people drop out so think they didnt have a choice but annoy the ones who had started to get it all finished.

Not sure if its on repeat i hope they burn the tapes lol. Just been to asda and no1 stopped me so hoping i got away with it lol. My Autograph is available on ebay for just £50.99:D lol xx

Is that the episode on today at 1pm?

Just caught the last 20 minutes abi bless loved it I'll deffo have ur autograph plz x

oh god was it on again lol:eek:. They never binned it then...it will still be on when i'm 50 i bet. Autographs are on ebay get em while u can!! xx

hope2bthina said:
oh god was it on again lol:eek:. They never binned it then...it will still be on when i'm 50 i bet. Autographs are on ebay get em while u can!! xx

Lol yea ur b showing the grandkids x

oh i love your dog :) xxx

I watched the program last night, and being from 'done sarf' first thing I commented on was your lovely accent :).

I think you and the others taking part in this were all very brave as I can only imagine how intrusive it all must have been, but I thank you, because it gives pre-oppers like myself a chance to find out all what lies in store for us.

x x x

hope2bthina said:
yes it was the group at heartlands, i shall start goin again now i'm back on it. I did ask for a defill but never had a call back for a while and by the time i did i was ok...so i made an April appointment with her knowing i'd be having baby end of March lol x

What a nuisance they are lol

I look forward to meeting you there :)

Back