• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last fat post......

Hi Lorraine, I had my op just over 2 weeks ago hun, everything will be fine. It will all be over with before you know it. And you will be home and starting your journey to the new and wonderful you. If I can help you with anything when you get back, give me a shout. Good Luck, everything I can cross will be crossed for you. xx

Good luck. You will be fine and everyone will be here to support you and answer any of your questions when you are on the losing side.

wishing you all the luck in the world hun you will be fine and wishing you a speedy recovery xx
got everything crossed for you anyway xx

Wishing you all the best Lorraine xxxx Hope it all goes smoothly and we'll see you back when you feel up to posting xx

Everything crossed for you hun, everything is going to run smoothly and you'll be home before you know it :)

Good luck Lorraine all will be well, wait till you start loseing you wont be able to stop smileing, i cant lots of love Wendy1 xxx

Good luck Lorraine! Before you know it you'll be all done and dusted and on that famous losers bench xx

Chill Lorraine, you will be absolutely fine, a little sore but alive n kicking and ready to start rocking with your band :)

See you on the losers bench and hopefully for that coffee when you've recovered xx

no need to cross anything for you because you will be fine. This is that start of a whole new adventure and you will be just great
Loads of love
JO XX

Good Luck Lorraine, wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing how much you lose in the future x

Good luck xx

Back