• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good news!!!.....(I think lol)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
The lady from PALS who reps South Birmingham PCT has emailed me to say that Heartlands are misinformed!

She said the criteria will change shortly. But at present she said 'at present we would approve your funding' !!!!!

Wow!!

She said she is now going to talk to the practice manager at my surgery and work out how to get my application for funding put in before the change :)

I have now also emailed my consultant, his secretary and the weight management co-ordinator to ask how Heartlands can help my application to get in quickly.

Thank you for all the support I have had so far. These forums are a lifeline!

Sophs x

Omg certainly hope so!!! Sending speedy thoughts!! x

Thats wonderful news xx

oooooooooooooooooo yippeee!!! I have had a wonderfull day today and i did feel guilty about what you'd been through so seeing this post is a double whammy of joy for me xx all the best sweets and i pray they right there wrongs for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sicknote: I am more than pleased for you!! Thank you for thinking of me.

Ladies, I am going to make sure I get my funding! I will bother them until I get that letter! lol

Yey!!!! Soooo happy for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Everything crossed x x x

That sounds more positive. Good luck with your perseverance. X

thats todays smile sorted.xx

Thank you ladies. Your support is amazing. Means a he'll of a lot to me.

Magsy, that means so much to me. I love to light candles to send a request out. Candles are beautiful :)

I am off to Dublin today. Flying with Ryanair. May ask for an extender for the first time ever lol

Excellent news sophs! :D Keeping everything crossed for you!!

H x

That's brilliant, just shows what we can achieve when we don't give up, Karen xxx

Great news hun, will keep everything crossed for you. x

Back