• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leak!

Sorry, can't answer your question as I am still pre-op. Just wanted to to say that I am glad to see to see you back and hope you are ok:)

Last edited:
Hi Cathy, how are you getting on now?? Did your leak stop?

Hiya yes it's stopped now thank god :) I'm doing really well and I'm only 4lbs away from losing 6st Yay And I'm nearly a size 14 :) thanks for your messages guys xxxx

glad you're ok it's been a bit worrying for you, now you can enjoy yourself and well done with getting to size 14 xx

did it take longfor your leak to stop? Ive got a leak & have been leaking since 27th feb 12 and have no sign of stopping. Ive been told it could take 6 months - 12 months to stop

Mine was a tiny leak at the top of my tummy it took 4 weeks to heal but I had to stay in hospital the whole time .
I hope you feel better soon hun I know how ill you are feeling.
sending you big hugs xxxxx

heya deno I was feeling sick all the time had a very horrible taste in my mouth and lots of pain in my left shoulder couldn't breath very well. I called the ambulance and they gave me morphine that was great it helped so much. I was taken to theatre for a repair but it didn't work so I was kept in for 4weeks till I was better. had to have so many test and scans xrays . xxxx

Are leaks something that can randomly develop if no problems earlier?? I had a barium scan prior to discharge that was fine so I just assumed that I would therefore never leak, is this wrong?

Back