• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leaking like the Titanic..

thank you!

Cheese is something I cant handle yet. I put this down to being only the 4th week since my surgery in February where Ive been eating food and I think it might be a bit rich at the moment or too much to handle. So I will give it a few more days and try again, this worked with the eggs :)

i don't like the atkins bars, i get mine from holland and barrett i'm not really a chocolate fan and most bars are coated in it , i'm going to have a good search on line but most of them are between 19grms protein and 40 so quite a lot in one bar and i only eat approx 800 cals a day so the difference these make adds it up to around 1000 xx good luck

Hi, hope all is well with everyone.

Just a quick hi as I havnt been here for a while, been busy enjoying life and with work.

Tomorrow is my cousins wedding and Im looking forward to it, and kind of dreading it. I shall hopefuly upolad some more pics in the next few days :)

A bit of info re: protein bars, Sainsburys have some protein flapjack bars 80g weight at the moment on offer for £1.00 instead of £2.50 each. Not too bad actually and pack in 21g protein per bar :)

Pleased to hear you are on the up Scooter been a while but you are getting there now enjoy tha wedding xx keep up the good work xx

Hi guys, quick update.. still leaking and still enjoying life despite this and constant messing around.

Attended wedding couple of weeks ago, had a great time, heres a few pictures..

http://www.wlsurgery.com/members/31815-albums2488-picture15734.jpg

http://www.wlsurgery.com/members/31815-albums2488-picture15735.jpg

http://www.wlsurgery.com/members/31815-albums2488-picture15736.jpg

I went to my local support group and met a few of you lovely ladies from here, and want to say it was good to meet you and thanks for your support.

Saturday I have a big date, and Im nervous as hell but I cant stop smiling and grinning about it. I hope things go well, and you are all well :)

OMG! You poor thing. I can't imagine what you have been through. I am having mine done 22 next month. Leakage is the one thing that is worrying me to be honest. I would be kicking some doctors backside for what has happened. Get legal advise honey when you feel better. Get well soon x x

Hey Scooter , I was just thinking about you the other day!
So glad to hear things are going well still for you, you look amazing on those latest pictures :)
Lots of luck for the big date on Saturday :D
Em xxxxx

Hi Em, the date is cancelled :(

Got a message saying he liked me when I was 26 stone 7, thinks I'm great but I intimidate him with weight loss. He didn't think it would be fair to have a drink with me because he didn't want to give me false hope. Hurt, but I'm ok. Better he told me yesterday than this morning before I left to meet him, or while I was there. Didn't want to meet for just a drink between 2 friends, so yeah.. However I'm still puttin on me new size 14 top and jeans and my lovely new boots and I'm going out with my head held high :) proud of where I've come from, where I've been and where I am going. Just a little bump in the roadbut we getting there :)

Incognito.. Despite everything that's happened its one of the best things that I ever done and will ever do. I certainly wasn't prepared for leak, but that isn't the major issue. Well it is but what I mean is how it was dealt with was the bigger issue. You have a good care team and surgeon and you will be fine :) if you need anything, want to chat etc.. I'm here and so is everyone else x

Becky x

I wouldn't worry about that chap. He clearly wasn't good enough for you. You've come a long way and your knight in shining armour on hid white stead is out there somewhere. Not a wally on a donkey. Lol x

Oh bless you Scooter, you have been through soo much, surely your time for bit of good luck is approaching, better he tell yoiu now pleased he grew a pair before today. Meet up with a few friend and get out on tha town see if you can meet someone nice who wants you for who you are not what youve been or who you will be but just for being YOU xx Big wide world out there go get your man xx

Thanks x not looking to be fair, think I need me time to live learn laugh and play. If someone happens to colide lives with me and things evolve then so be it.

Went out last night with some nice folks from my local support group and enjoyed a delicious meal in the pub and drinks. Good few hours in me new glad rags and I had a fantastic time :)

Work tomorrow should be fun, hope it flies by without any awkward moments.

Some blokes are such idiots Scooter, fair enough he might like larger ladies, but surely any intelligent person realises the implications health wise on being that size? Perhaps not?
Anyway, you certainly don't need him....he'll soon realise what he's missed out on, meanwhile you should be getting out and about showing off that size 14!!!
Em xxxxx

Thanks x not looking to be fair, think I need me time to live learn laugh and play. If someone happens to colide lives with me and things evolve then so be it.

Went out last night with some nice folks from my local support group and enjoyed a delicious meal in the pub and drinks. Good few hours in me new glad rags and I had a fantastic time :)

Work tomorrow should be fun, hope it flies by without any awkward moments.

So pleased you went out Scooter and enjoyed yourself. hope work goes ok for ya, take care lv C x:)

Feel like I'm being daft today. Its my nieces 5th birthday and I didn't think I'd be here for it a couple of months back. Having missed loads this year due to ill healthn including my moms birthday, nieces 1st birthday, parents anniversary, mothers day, fathers day etc.. Determined to make sure today is one hell of a special day for one special little girl. Just a bit of an emotional one and a few happy tears. Made a Disney Princess birthday cake yesterday and millions of bariatric friendly cupcakes with princess toppers on :) Hope everyone is good and again thanks for your support x

Is anyone going to the AGM at the raddison nottingham in October?

You're not being daft at all , you have been through hell & back so have every right to have a special day . Enjoy xx

Ohhh its no wander jeez really wish you a speedy recovery hunnie xx

Hope you had a great day Scooter. You have been through hell and deserve to enjoy your life 100% you've certainly earned it xx

YOu certainly have earned the right to have a long happy n healthy life, I don't think I could have got through what you have, you are one brave lady. xx

Ive been mooching round the computer and came across a few pics taken from December 2011 - through to last week. Ive made a little collagey thing to share with you guys how things have evolved. Its been very therapeutic!

you can check out my paint handy skills (or not so handy) here

http://www.wlsurgery.com/members/31815-albums2489-picture15756.jpg

Im back at the hospital Friday and hoping to get some good news. Itll be the best birthday present ever for me to find the leak is sealed, fingers, eyes, ears, toes and anything that can be crossed, crossed x

Back