• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Left sided pain

sally1

For the last few days I've had an ache on left side of abdo a bit like a stitch anyone any ideas? X

Maybe that's what it is thanks I'll make sure I chew properly and take my time, not sure if it's trapped wind? X

Nothing fizzy, it's just an ache not a pain as such. No bloated feeling bowels are sluggish like! (Sorry) x

It's ok lol. If you're a bit bunged up that can cause pain. I get constipated sometimes and just use a glycerin suppository every now and then x

Think I spoke too soon lol went to cinema with kids and ate a few sweets stupid I know but more out of habit! Horrible dumping now!! Sweating like a pig and feel terrible!! Serves me right x

I had exactly the same a few weeks post op for about a month. It was exactly like a stitch in a line on left side about 4 inches in length. My bariatric nurse thought it was either a twist at that point or adhesion. Glad to say I was happy when it suddenly went off. All the best.

I had exactly the same a few weeks post op for about a month. It was exactly like a stitch in a line on left side about 4 inches in length. My bariatric nurse thought it was either a twist at that point or adhesion. Glad to say I was happy when it suddenly went off. All the best.

I'm at hospital Monday for checkup so will mention it thank you x

Just be careful Hun , I had similar pain but thought it was May be IBS and took buscopan and pain relief , but I was silly coz found out I had grumbling appendices. I the abscess and adhesions . I though I was too old 56 . Any way don't blame every thing on our surgery learn from my mistake go get it checked out either your team or your GP x

Just be careful Hun , I had similar pain but thought it was May be IBS and took buscopan and pain relief , but I was silly coz found out I had grumbling appendices. I the abscess and adhesions . I though I was too old 56 . Any way don't blame every thing on our surgery learn from my mistake go get it checked out either your team or your GP x

Seen Doctor yesterday and typically pain had settled they seem to think it could of been linked to constipation which makes sense! Thanks xx

I get this quite often, usually when I've not drank enough. Which then leads to usually trapped wind and constipation. Make sure your getting lots of water in :)

Back