• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

liquid diet

melissat74

I am on day 11 of my post op clear liquid diet. I feel if i drink one more protien shake or drink one more cup of broth i will puke. Anyone else feel like this? How did you get passed it?

Thanks lol I tried a different protien shake this morning..forcing them down. I am looking forward to wednesday when i can enjoy a scrambled egg.

Not much longer now at all! You've nearly made it to the sloppy stage :)

Oh god Im not looking forward to this!I know I will want to not eat at all and you cant do that.Maz x

I'm with you there. I'm on day 15!! Saturday is change day for me. When are you allowed to change onto the next stage?

Wednesday i can go to the soft food stage. I can't wait for some variety. : ) that will be day 15 each dr is different i guess.

I know how u feel but it does get better. I just started soft foods recently about a week ago. I still get tires of protein shakes now. Part of the process though

I went straight onto puree but was on that for a month. Believe me that stage gets old really quickly too!

But the longer you presevere on each stage the better you'll do in the long run. I can eat almost anything now...just eggs and bread present issues for me. I'm almost 5 months out.

Back