• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liquid stage post op.

Maphillips said:
Wish I lived closer would have took you think it's mean tho

Aww thank you. A little yeah, as they knew the nature of my work and know its going to be more than two weeks before I can return to work. I work in the community and I can't drive for 4 weeks :-/

It doesn't matter. I'll need a repeat prescription by then, so it will kill two birds with one stone, so to speak :)

I started my pre op diet yesterday
i have gastic by pass 14th oct 12 at dol;an park
with mr super
any help or tips would be helpful

thanks

kay

Just a thought, did anyone try really thin cheese sauce on the liquid stage?

I've been toying with making some, as I thought it would be a good source of protein, as well as something savoury other than soup:)

Hi Paula, I have been making my own soups too and finding it so much easier now. I have made potato and chicken and chicken and parsnip. Loaded with protein and vitamins. I do struggle if it is a little to thick though.

Regards
Paula

I am so chuffed I weighed myself this morning and I am now under the 300lb mark for the first time in four years. Today I weigh 297lb :)

Don't feel well at all today. I'm a bit worried if I'm honest. I've felt really nauseous since I've got up. Feel like I'm going to be sick, but I haven't. I've got tummy ache too.

I hope you feel better soon could be lots off things now the swelling has gone down your body just getting used to it could always call your bariatric team that's what they are there for
Take care
Mark

If I carry on feeling like this, I'll give them a call mark. I'm going to revert back to liquids for today, just to be on the safe side :)

on my admissions letter it says
no food after midnight before op day
i didnt do the milk pre op diet so was told can have eggs, fish white only
fruit, odd yogurt cuppa soup
have done ok on it lost 7lb first week
having band 14th oct 12
have to be at clinic for 7.30 am
so hope i dont have long wait till op

kay xx

Paula Lewis said:
If I carry on feeling like this, I'll give them a call mark. I'm going to revert back to liquids for today, just to be on the safe side :)

Hi Paula
Don't know if this is like yours exactly but there is an awful bug going around, I had it yesterday, started with really sharp stabbing pains in stomach, very, very painful!!! Then terrible nausea. Mine has eased now but I could do nothing but go to bed. A few others have had it in my workplace too. Hope you are better soon hon, try not to worry xxx

SAS1 said:
Hi Paula
Don't know if this is like yours exactly but there is an awful bug going around, I had it yesterday, started with really sharp stabbing pains in stomach, very, very painful!!! Then terrible nausea. Mine has eased now but I could do nothing but go to bed. A few others have had it in my workplace too. Hope you are better soon hon, try not to worry xxx

Thanks sas. I hope it's nothing too bad, but you can't help but worry can you ?

Back