• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liquidised Curry????

I cant imagine how you must be feeling with so much going on, having WLS and some really hard stuff to deal with.

I think we all know our bodies and bad habits we can get into which is why we are decide to go through this. It cant become your whole life as you would go crazy but you do what you think is best for you and try and stay strong mentally, I think i would be a complete mess in your current situation and I hope you have some good pals and support at home. Time is a great healer so they say :)

Thinking of you

Jane x

At my last vist to see my dietian she told me I should be eating all different foods nothing was off the menu except fizzy drinks and of course moderation being the key she said LONG term success is about potion control etc not banning foods completely ,maybe my providers are different to others but I've lost over 4 stone so far so I must be doing something right x

As far as honest goes I think there's quite a few people who always seem to be sniping at others on here! Your all fat or have been therefore you all know what it's like to constantly battle with food else non of you would have got to the point where you've felt the need for WLS. Yes I agree that we should make better food choices but if you've got such great discipline with food as you clearly do from some of the things you write why have you needed WLS? Dont get me wrong since my op iv stuck to the letter on what to eat but I can assure you if I fancy a treat once in a blue moon I'll defiantly be havin it! I want to use my band to aid my new life and create an eating plan that I will be able to maintain forever instead of keeping this "I'm still on a diet" mentality most of the people posting the harsher comments clearly still have. People create their own journeys and this for some people this can be a lot harder than others, I'm not saying baby people because that does work as we well know from our pasts but maybe think about what your writing before you actually post it x

LOckerz you have hit the nail on the head , that's what I woz trying too get across, we are all heading too the same destination just some travel a different journey xxx

@ Caroline - I totally understand where u are coming from regarding your mum.....I was on my journey and lost my mum b4 my op.

I made the choice to go through my op even though I was grieving and tbh thats what half got me through it because my mum always said to me lose some weight b4 it effects your health and the fact that I got the call from Hospital on the way to the funeral saying can u come in Monday it was like my mum was giving me a sign. Stay strong and get through this sad time what ever way suits you Caroline. Wishing you all the best xx

I'm 5 years post band and have lost 61/2 stone and have more or less managed to maintain my weight loss. I've not done this by depriving myself of everything I enjoy and the worst thing you can do is feel guilty about making the wrong food choices because it just leads to a downwards spiral. As a previous post said, we wouldn't have needed wls in the first place if we were always able to be perfect. Some of us are more perfect than others and I have days when I eat badly, but I've learnt to not be so self-critical. As long as we get there in the end, that's all that matters x

Caroline has edited / deleted her posts on this so can we all refrain from posting on here now. No ones right, no ones wrong. Our journeys are individual.

Back