• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today i had a fill

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
as the title says today i had a fill my restriction was brilliant before christmas and went from being very good to very little, she drew back 2 mils and there was suppost to be 4.5 in there no wonder ive been able to eat loads :eek:, any way she has re filled me and put me back to 4.5 mils in my 9 mil band, i havent eaten yet but its deffinatly different as im gurgling again when i drink, i shall try solids tomorrow and see how my restriction is.

thanks for reading

Liz x

hi Liz...post fill gurgle on a cup of tea always makes me giggle...

Fingers crossed this fill will bring you back on track :)

thanks caz im sure it will get me back on track as ive gained a stone lol.

Lisa i will post tomorrow what i can manage to eat but for agaes i been able to eat any adult portion meal so ive had to be really carefull with my food choices yes ive gained 1 stone but could of been worser if id went for it.

Glad you got your fill hun, I know youve been waiting for it. xx :)

as the title says today i had a fill my restriction was brilliant before christmas and went from being very good to very little, she drew back 2 mils and there was suppost to be 4.5 in there no wonder ive been able to eat loads :eek:, any way she has re filled me and put me back to 4.5 mils in my 9 mil band, i havent eaten yet but its deffinatly different as im gurgling again when i drink, i shall try solids tomorrow and see how my restriction is.

thanks for reading

Liz x

Hi Liz,

Is it the norm that some fluid evaporates :confused:
When was your last fill hun?

I'm sure the weight will fall off again now. :) xx

Hi
Glad you have had a fill, that stone will soon be gone so dont worry.
I have not had the gurgle yet..cant wait lol
HELEN
X

Hiya Liz

I am glad that you got your fill sorted out. I get mine done next Monday, cant wait, as like you I have gained nearly a stone in the month since I had mine deflated.

Are your fills NHS or Private? If NHS was this the first opportunity that they offered you a fill? Is this normal for them to take this long? The reason that I am asking is the terrible time I am having getting my band adjustments sorted through the NHS, and am again going to pay private to get it adjusted next week.

Well done on your band fill, hope you and I both start on the losing side now, you first, then I'll join in nexxt week....lol

MNL:)

some bands naturally lose fill and need re topped up this happens when restriction is lost and we can eat more, other reasons is leaks but usually its just lost naturally.

MNL my fills are nhs if i went private id be struck off for nhs after care x

julie my last fill was november so i could keep my bmi at rock bottom for my plastics op as they arses with bmi's

Morning Hun
well done with the fill, I had the drain gurgling for the first week after my fill grossed the mrs out, have no restriction now so looking forward to my first appointment on the 13th, glad your sorted and back on track.
makes a change for you to be posting you banding old timer,
If you need any advice with your new restriction change you know where we are PMSL xxxx

Great news , i can't wait for some restriction ,and the sound of gurgling , i now its early days for me but i need some help ,

Morning Hun
well done with the fill, I had the drain gurgling for the first week after my fill grossed the mrs out, have no restriction now so looking forward to my first appointment on the 13th, glad your sorted and back on track.

Goodmorning Paul, good luck with your 1st fill and i hope it helps when you get it xx
makes a change for you to be posting you banding old timer,

lol yeah your right its not often i start a new thread now so i thought id let everyone know whats been happening with me latley.
If you need any advice with your new restriction change you know where we are PMSL xxxx

LOL i know where you are haha :8855:

Giving up smoking could of contributed to that stone Liz, like the others have said it will soon be gone x

Giving up smoking could of contributed to that stone Liz, like the others have said it will soon be gone x

yes that is a possible part in it but losing 2.5 mils of saline is mainly to blame and me eating bigger portions because of it, i had £72 left this week that would of normally been spent on faggs :rolleyes:

been on solids the fill has failed :mad: gonna get it checked out today maybe push to 5 mil. i shall keep you all updated.

Back