• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today i had a fill

yes see u tomorrow xxx

Oh dear, the extra 1/2 mil might make all the difference. Hope you get it sorted soon x

Hiya
I was going to say that I was glad the fill went well and working well but just read your last post. Sorry that it hasn`t worked that is a big big shame

Jo
xx

Hiya Liz
the timing between your band adjustment and you noticing the failure was really quick, do you think you noticed quicker because of your band failure before? I was so looking forward to my fill on Monday, have so much stock put in it, I dont know how i would cope if something were to go wrong. As soon as you started back on the solids, were you able to eat normally, like it hadnt even been tightened? What was the first thing you did? Have you spoken to the person who did the fill?
I wish you every bit of good luck, because if anyone deserves it, it is you, for all you have all ready been through. It seems so unfair. Well done for managing to stay positive about it.
take care and let us know how you get on.
MNL:wave_cry:

Back