• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

little update

mandyl

hi everyone
thanks for the welcome back.
im ok feel brighter this morning,at bros till tonight then being brave and off home. im eating a little and drinking ok. i went back in and i had an abcess where mr slater had been back in with the lap stuff right on my tummy button. bit burst in the night and it was gross and i was scared then guy came and burst it in the morning,the only time ive hated him lol. felt very poorly with a tempreture so had iv antibiotics.
i saw the physchologist and went back to the ward and tried hard to drink something. i was very good and told them that some of it was because i was scared. mr slater came and saw me and left very happy that i had started drinking. i then slowely had a bit to eat was horrible so i had the bariactric diet. he kept me in so i could get my confidence up and i was to go home on saturday. i had terrible stomach ache on saturday and when his registra came i was very upset. he was lovely and said hed been looking through my notes and told me how impressed he was about how positive i was befor op. he made me feel worth something so i promised to give it my best shot. we had a big hug too. so im home feel better emotionally although when im on my own flat might be a bit difficult but ill give it my best shot.
love mandy xx

well done mandy. you have had a tough time of it but hopefully, if you can remain positive you can now go from strength to strength. x

Its just lovely to have you back hon and if you need us, we're here for you xx
Steph xx

Keep positive Mandy, you can do this. You have support, go for it chick! x

We're here for you love, you have so much support on here, you never have to feel like you are facing this alone. We're rooting for you - go girl!

And congratulations on your amazing weight loss hun!

Sam
x

nice to hear you so positive mandy x good luck with the rest of your journey

nice to hear your gettin better, it will be a slow process but mandy we all know u can do it xxxx

That all sounds great Mandy, and dont forget we are all here for you. If you find it tough - just post on here and someone will be along with their words of advice. We're all rooting for you x

thanks everyone means so much too me.
thanks karen and gill for visiting me i wasnt much company but it was lovely to see you both.xx

Good to see you back and things are on the up (with the scales on the down!) xx

Hi Mandy, after our chat the other day it was nice to hear that ur now on the road to recovery and also getting the help and support you need to fully recover and to start feeling good about ur bypass.
As weeks go by u will start to feel stronger physically and emotionally and u will be marking of all the milestones u have achieved.
Maybe get a little notebook and start writing down all the things u have achieved since ur bypass no matter if big or small and every day just take a look and remind urself how well u r doing.
Take care and remember u r not alone, luv Roch xx

hi Mandy glad to hear your feeling better and a bit more positive about things take it easy one step at a time and you'll do fine :)

glad your ok and working things thru xx

Hey Mandy, just think about it for a minute....

In a years time you will be Mr Guy Slaters 'smallest' biggest fan! And he be so impressed you may get a kiss and a hug lol, now you're gonna be really good girl for Christmas i bet lol xxx

Back