• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little worried

sexysocks

Hi all, I had a sleeve done on the 13th august and all day today I've had really bad pain in my lower chest area (where your stomach is) to the point it's brought tears to my eyes and I can't even lay down on my side cause of how much it hurts and I've been vomiting as well. But until today I've had no pain for over 5 days (off all pain killers) and haven't been sick for over a week should I be worried or is this normal? Thanks Sabrina

Hi all, I had a sleeve done on the 13th august and all day today I've had really bad pain in my lower chest area (where your stomach is) to the point it's brought tears to my eyes and I can't even lay down on my side cause of how much it hurts and I've been vomiting as well. But until today I've had no pain for over 5 days (off all pain killers) and haven't been sick for over a week should I be worried or is this normal? Thanks Sabrina

I had issues with vomiting and my team told me to go to A&e straight away. They are very cautious as we can become dehydrated very quickly. I was admitted for tests and fluids and thankfully there was nothing wrong just swelling.
Maybe call NHS direct if your unsure?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I would ring 111 and ask advice Sabrina. As you know my op was close to yours and I have had nothing like this, always better to be safe than sorry x x x

I would ring 111 and ask advice Sabrina. As you know my op was close to yours and I have had nothing like this, always better to be safe than sorry x x x

Hi ya thanks for the reply I phoned 111 and they sent me an ambulance and im on route to kings hospital the pain is manageable at the moment cause they have given me lots of morphine but they are concerned please I've brought up some blood .
Sabrina
X

Hi ya thanks for the reply I phoned 111 and they sent me an ambulance and im on route to kings hospital the pain is manageable at the moment cause they have given me lots of morphine but they are concerned please I've brought up some blood .
Sabrina
X

I am sure everything is ok, but it was wise to be checked. Thinking of you Sabrina and await any updates x x x

I am sure everything is ok, but it was wise to be checked. Thinking of you Sabrina and await any updates x x x

Hi all I'm home now and everything is fine now been given some medicine to settle my stomach and some more pain killers. My staples are fine so that's good and everything came back clear so that's good and the pain is manageable now.
Thank you all for your replys

Sabrina
X

Glad to hear all turned out ok!

Glad all is well and you are home, you did the right thing making the call and having it checked though x x x

Back