• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver diet day

mufinkakes

TodayI start my liver diet! Yay! The countdown begins, 13 days left before surgery. I'm so excited to finally get these extra pounds off and become pain free! I've been in pain for 27 years with people constantly telling me my life is over! Well, I'm getting it back and I Will Be Pain Free!

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

Good luck :) I'm on mine too(started last saturday) 3 wks and 4 days my surgeon said I should do it for because my bmi is over 50. Jan 2nd op day

I'm one week in, one week to go....

Good Luck with the pre-op diet , and the op, what date is yours?

Good luck :) I'm on mine too(started last saturday) 3 wks and 4 days my surgeon said I should do it for because my bmi is over 50. Jan 2nd op day

Hi care bear,

My BMI was on 50, but I was only told two weeks. I find it do odd how hospitals/surgeons vary!

SN

Good luck! It's the first day of the rest of your fantastic new life :)

Hi care bear,

My BMI was on 50, but I was only told two weeks. I find it do odd how hospitals/surgeons vary!

SN

Yeah I've noticed a few people on here that have a BMI over 50 and only did two wks :( mine was supposed to be 4 weeks but I only got told at the pre op assessment last Friday.

Good luck I did my liver diet on 19th November to be told on 27th I could not have op till 16th janauary and had to come off it but whoot giot a call todfay and got a cancellation for next week so back on the milk lol

Back