• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liverpool newbie

Sooooo exciting for you! That dinner sounds nice. I'll give it a try next week.

Happy new year! xxx

Am cooking steak pie mashed potatoes and veg I am having boiled potatoes and carrots with chicken, and no alcohol this is a test!!!

I survived! Cooked and drove everyone about! Didn't eat anything I shouldn't have! But I think the new drink driving law saved me as I knew I couldn't even have 1 glass! Happy new year! 2015 am going to be healthier and there will be a lot less of me! So pleased to have you ladies with me! ?xxxx

Hi I'm having my Op on 8th Jan. on the pre op diet going well at moment I'm happy to share anything with.

Saz. I had days like that. In fact one day (day 8) I just cried. I didn't cheat but cudnt stop crying. U can do it. Think of the end goal hun and how u will feel at the beginning of next yr. Good luck to all of u x

Just done food shopping wow that was awful! Just now I would love a big bowl of home made soup! But am being good! Thanks ladies!

I survived! Cooked and drove everyone about! Didn't eat anything I shouldn't have! But I think the new drink driving law saved me as I knew I couldn't even have 1 glass! Happy new year! 2015 am going to be healthier and there will be a lot less of me! So pleased to have you ladies with me! ?xxxx

Saz you must be in Scotland?

Am sore but nothing like having 3 sections! ? I feel weird tho! Not long till yours!! I feel I have ate lots today! And I maybe don't have a band! Xx

3 c sections! You're proper hardcore, woman! Have you been counting the cals that you've eaten? Bet you've eaten less than you thought. Glad you're not in too much pain though.

Can't wait until my op, am so impatient! Been on pre op diet since monday and feel like i'm eating loads. Only lost 1.5lb but if I continue to lose at that rate then it'll be 5.5 by the op. Mega stressed at the mo cos of uni deadline. Stress makes you retain or gain weight apparently? Let's just hope it drops off next week.

Don't stress babe! U keep going on the pre op, although at Dolan park I wasn't weighed or even asked if I had done the diet! I had weighed myself and knew I had lost 5lb but still would have been nice to have been asked! I got my room till 0730 this morning! Nice of them considering I didn't get my op till 1730, and had to be a Dolan park at 0800!!! I wasn't a happy bunny! Xx

Oh man, that's a long wait! I've been told she's asked for me to be put towards the top of the list cos I'm usually pretty ill after anaesthetic but whether or not that will happen is anyone's guess!

Rest up and lounge around seeing as you're allowed to! :) Although, apparently walking helps get rid of the wind they pump you up with. Lol

Forgot to mention the weighing, that's ridiculous! Suppose it's the size of your liver that counts though, rather than your weight. Must have been ok though for you to feel so well. xxx

It will be interesting to see if they weigh you,, I am just home from seeing my gp, I didn't think about not being able to take my fluxotine in tablet form, am now home had a shower clean Jammies on and away to watch corrie from last night!! Xx

Back