• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lmao... Got my pre op diet thro the post this morning

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:D Haha as the title says i recieved mine today thro the post fron S/land. 10 days pre op diet, i have 2 to chose from :rolleyes:

The Milk diet......

Daily allowance as follows...
2-3 pints of semi skimmed milk
3-4 portions of fruit
sugar free jelly (optional)
low cal veg soup in moderation

water tea coffee low cal drinks or squashes allowed freely

no other foods allowed
NO ALCOHOL :eek:

i think i will do as above rather than the food one as i be less tempted to cheat ;)

ooooo its so close hey :) good luck with it all xx

Hi Liz, you are well on your way now...
Thinking of you,
Love and hugs xxx

thanks girls i dont start it until 27th Oct x

i would have preferred the milk diet, but i had to do the food one with very low carbs, it was hell!!

Same as Im on Liz, its Hell!! Sorry, it does get better after a few days but you find all you think about is food. Im on day 9 and I dont really feel starving I think the mental side of it is the hardest, you want food simply because you cant have it!! Good luck X

No Alcohol? How rude!!

Only joking Liz, Im sure you will be absolutely fine hun. And its about a month away yet so still time for a few drinkiepoos before then if the mood takes you!

Good luck Liz

No Alcohol? How rude!!

:eek: i know haha lol, i will be good tho, i promise :)

Only joking Liz, Im sure you will be absolutely fine hun. And its about a month away yet so still time for a few drinkiepoos before then if the mood takes you!

i may have a couple at some point, ive really cut my booze intake right down in the last month as i was drinking way to much and getting out of hand, im ok now tho ;)

didnt realise the pre op diet sounded so exciting! cant wait until im on it!!!! xxxx

nom nom nom.... its worst ever diet in ya life but worth it x

Oh gosh that sounds like HEAVEN to me! Mine is sugar free jelly and clear soup with no bits in for 2 weeks its HELLLLL

You really know it's happening when you get the pre-op diet! Oh joy, 10 days of the milk diet......ah fnd memories..and then 12 weeks of sloppy/mushy grub and .........YES!:D more milk!:D

i am not over familiar with this milk diet thingy - is that actually all you have milk for breakfast - dinner and tea - oh lord reality has just hit home

You really know it's happening when you get the pre-op diet! Oh joy, 10 days of the milk diet......ah fnd memories..and then 12 weeks of sloppy/mushy grub and .........YES!:D more milk!:D

3rd time lucky 4 mee hahha x

or is it - :fingerscrossed: "for the third and final time" :cross:
-well I certainly hope so Liz:)x

it will be sweetheart its either gonna kill or cure me, once and 4 all x

How are we all getting on Surviving ???

Well im not doing too bad yesterday i was starving and could of eat a horse, but i didnt just had my usual Yogurt and milk.

Cant wait to have a warm soup when its done.

So far i have lost 14lb with only 2 days to go till i go in.

Wohoooooo

Back