• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long Time No Speak

BBS

Hey guys,

How is everybody?

I haven't been on here for a while & thought I'd give an update.

I'm 1 month post op now, including the milk diet I've lost 2 and a half stone.

Still getting used to eating slowly & chewing loads, but all in all, it's pretty easy so far (probably won't be saying that by Xmas!)

Had my first fill, now have 7ml in.

Incidentally, after the milk diet, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat yoghurt again!!!

How is everybody getting on here?

Hope you're all well?

Rob
x

Hi Rob

Congratulations on the weight loss, long may it continue.

I had a gastric bypass 14th nov and i've lost 2st 3lb myself :D. I'm a bit sick of mush now tho lol.

Keep up the good work

Hi Rob

Well done on the weight loss. Your doing great. And you too twig thats great.

I just started my sloppies today and am enjoying them and not missing the yog much lol, although, I didnt eat some at teatime and need to probably fit it in soon!
:)

Hey Rob

Not missing the soups really (hooray) I was only having the ww tomato or chicken didnt like the others so after a month of them I was ready for a change lol.

Struggling to work out how to get up to 80g of protein a day. am probably managing between 30 and 40g tops at the moment but it is early days :)

Hi Rob and congrats on your loss so far. You're making excellent progress :) I still have the odd fizzy, It's OK but it's better not to have it really due more to the rubbish chemicals in them and the fact that the acid is bad for your teeth. I sip them and don't have problems unless I gulp without thinking, then it hurts! I have trouble remembering to drink enough water in general.
And still have problems knowing what to have for dinner that isn't sloppy.

Hiya Rob Wooohooo! Great loss you must be please ;o)
Congratulations keep up the good work x

Hiya Neen,

Thanks very much, I'm still learning what I can & can't tolerate texture wise, anything processed I have no chance with. Overcooked pasta works well, and fills me up (in moderation of course). You're right though, fizzy drinks arn't worth the hassle!

XDebbieX,

Thank you too, but your close to a stone off after only a couple of weeks! thats amazing!

Are you still sore, or do you feel ok again now?

Rob
x

Back