• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Loose skin?

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
Before my fat/skin, always felt hard, but now everything, especially the backs of my thighs, and bottom feels loose, soft, wobbly.
When i get up from sitting, i can feel my thighs at the back, kinda wobbling! lol

Its hard to describe what im trying to say. Just wondered if anyone knows what i mean?

Hi fedup know exactly what you mean it is the fat deposits breaking down under the skin. Its a bit disconcerting cus now i feel like i am wobbling everywhere, but it does get better hun i promise. janey:)

its the fat starting to disperse with weight loss, the fat used to fill out the stretched skin and now the skin has lost its filling sort of thing, you can tone it slightly at the gym when you feel up to exercise, my boobs r the same :(

Last edited:
Glad its normal then. Start at the gym next week!! :D

yep its prefectly normal but unfortunatley no amount of exercise would tone my tummy so i had to have a tummy tuck and i feel better for that now :)

hi there i know what you mean my body is in a right mess after loosing 18 stone im in need off a body lift but still far better than bein big x x x x x

Hi Sarah,

18 stone that is such an achievement,well done you,thats like loosing 2 people :eek:,have you got any pics of your before and as you are now ?..

well done again
xx

hi yes i lost 5 stone before bypass i went down to no more than 900 cals aday and ate fish /meat with veg and cut out most off my carbs x x x x

hi yes i lost 5 stone before bypass i went down to no more than 900 cals aday and ate fish /meat with veg and cut out most off my carbs x x x x

Hi bypass sarah, can i just say what an inspiration you are to me. I have to loose about 22 stone and reading your quote has made it seem much more acheivable. Have you managed to loose wheight all the time or have you platoad at all?

I do worry that my pouch will stretch big again and i will stop loosing wheight has your stomach stretched at all?

I hope you don't mind me asking you these questions. Many thanks janey:):)

Wow, amazing Sarah! What an achievement!

hi all thank you for your AMAZING comments i've given photos to my aunty liz (2 bandsliz) to upload for me so you can have a look x x x good luck and well done to everyone x x x sarah

i shall put sarahs b4 & after pics on either tonight or tomorrow. x

before & after pics as requested

these are my before and after pics click on the thumbnails...

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    427.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 39
Back