• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Low Blood PRessure

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
i had my first fill and told the nurse i was feeling quite dizzy generally. she took my BP and it was 91 over 68. she said i need to up my water....any other tips pleasE?

Magic Beans, that is strange as I had to see my GP last friday and my bp was low as well. I have taken medication for high blood pressure for years so he was shocked and it needs monitored. Hopefully other banders can give us some info as I am only 14 days post op. I wait with interest to see how your first fill goes. I get mine the end of this month. But your weight loss has been fab already. Well done x

I have been on blood pressure meds for years and was on a really toxic combination. I started getting dizzy spells after my op and my meds were reduced significantly as a result a few months after my op. It may be related to the sudden weight loss. I am sure they will monitor it.

tranquil x

thanks am gonna up water...whilst preg my BP was always low....or it could be that because i was monitored during pregnancies i realised i had low BP!

defo feel light headed and dizzy loads.

aww thanks majella.... am on day 1 of liquids again....very hungry but also can defo feel the restriction even when not eating. have been told to expect sweet spot to be found anywhere between 3-6 visits

Gosh, I did not think it would take that many fills that has surprised me. My package only covers the first 1 :( x

Gosh, I did not think it would take that many fills that has surprised me. My package only covers the first 1 :( x

fingers xd u only need the one...u never know hey!!

my package is for 2 years..then each fill is like £125! rdiculous. my friend pays £85 for hers

MB, i would go to my GP and make sure your nurse checked it right and get it on your medical record so they can monitor you.

after being moaned at for many yrs about it being... 'boarderline high' they are now telling me off as its gone low... i do suffer symptons.. ie if i get up too quick i go swimmy..etc..

upping water is one way of increasing volume in the body so raising blood pressure... its easier said then done tho when you cant drink massive volumes at a time... i try to keep haaving little drinks all day but its not easy at work :rolleyes:
good luck
x

will do tam :)

clio WOW! ur start weight was the same as mine..how long did it take u to get into the 8s....wow the 8s?! thats crazy :D

Back