• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Low fat, Low sugar yoghurt ?

krazykelly

big boned
Hi all on my diet sheet its says I can have one low fat, low sugar yoghurt but Im not sure what is classed as low sugar ?

the one i bought last night said 2.8 grams of fat which is low fat but the sugar bit i think is this: carbohydrate 15.7g (of which sugars 15.1g) but thats sounds high compared to the 2.8g fat

can anyone give me an idea of a low fat low sugar yoghurt !

thank you kel x

Hiya Kel

Not sure if this helps but I've been eating the Muller Light yogurts. The fat is 0.1g and the Carbohydrates of 8.2g of which total sugar 7.5g (5.lg naturally from milk and fruit)

Plus there was an offer at the Co-op. 8 for £2.00 :D

Hope this helps

Mickie

Same as Mixman - I have been eating Muller Light yoghurts but not the Muller Rice pots.

Lx

And they fill you up post op - not managed to finish one yet!

Lx

Most low fat yogurts have got lots of sugar in I was suprised about that when I started looking at the values

Weightwatchers yoghurts are nice and they are smaller than the Muller lights and i can finish one of them xx

U could try shape fuller they are fat free and bout 76 cals a pot and very filling so might help with filling you up a bit on the pre op, i find them more satisfying then the muller fat free as they have something in them to help u feel full up hence the name lol x

76 cals
protein 8.0
fat 0.2 of which sat 0.1
carbs 10.6 of which sugars 10.0

low fat yoghurts such as muller lites are a scam, they are low fat yes, but loaded with sugar and thats why they taste nice :whistle:

complete con, might as well have a bowl of sugar :eek:

U could try shape fuller they are fat free and bout 76 cals a pot and very filling so might help with filling you up a bit on the pre op, i find them more satisfying then the muller fat free as they have something in them to help u feel full up hence the name lol x

76 cals
protein 8.0
fat 0.2 of which sat 0.1
carbs 10.6 of which sugars 10.0

Ye i have them as well and they do some how fill you I can not eat a full muller

I buy the Total fat free Greek yoghurts and add fruit to them with a little bit of sweetner.

I buy the Total fat free Greek yoghurts and add fruit to them with a little bit of sweetner.

Im with bonita but dont add the sweetner. With all the soft fruits at the mo they are fab especially if you zap the fruits in a microwave or pan for a few mins to make it nice and soft then pour it over the yogurt when cooled, mashed banana stirred in and my all time fav is mixed nuts ad seeds sprinkled over. I dont have a sweet tooth and find the combination of the tartness af the fruit and the smoothnes of the yogurt a real taste sensation but like bonita says if you prefer it sweeter just add sweeteners.

Oh i had rhubarbe and ginger the other day and that was yummy and i did sweeten that.

i limit my nuts and seeds to a couple of times a week as they are on the high side in fat and only have a few but they are a good source of protien.

Back