• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LRD Day 9

natashoorrr

Henlo friends :)

We are day 9 on the LRD. I am feeling slightly... disappointed with the fact that I've not lost much weight up to now. I have been so, so strict on it as well.

I know it is all about my liver but it would have been nice to have lost a bit of timber already. I have had a few moments where I've wanted to smash people in the face but on the whole, I don't think it's been that bad? Here are some meals I've had up to now....

- 30g (pre-cooked weight) of rice cooked in chicken stock with mixed vegetables and chicken breasts. It's just a really nice savoury rice.
- Homemade soup with roasted carrots, parsnips, chicken and potato. Not cooked in any oils, just as is! Throw it all in the soup maker with chicken stock cube, water, cumin, coriander and a few chilli flakes.
- Homemade burgers: This one was a little bit of a fluke. I did minced beef made in to patties of various sizes and weighed after to find that one was 75g exactly! Winner! I used one slice of bread which I cut in half and had with salad and a bit of mustard.
- Open ham sandwich with salad
- Poached egg and boiled potato salad

There have been some absolute boring fails also.

Currently sitting at 135.2kg and would very much like saying goodbye to the 130s.

Bling Babe

Henlo friends :)

We are day 9 on the LRD. I am feeling slightly... disappointed with the fact that I've not lost much weight up to now. I have been so, so strict on it as well.

I know it is all about my liver but it would have been nice to have lost a bit of timber already. I have had a few moments where I've wanted to smash people in the face but on the whole, I don't think it's been that bad? Here are some meals I've had up to now....

- 30g (pre-cooked weight) of rice cooked in chicken stock with mixed vegetables and chicken breasts. It's just a really nice savoury rice.
- Homemade soup with roasted carrots, parsnips, chicken and potato. Not cooked in any oils, just as is! Throw it all in the soup maker with chicken stock cube, water, cumin, coriander and a few chilli flakes.
- Homemade burgers: This one was a little bit of a fluke. I did minced beef made in to patties of various sizes and weighed after to find that one was 75g exactly! Winner! I used one slice of bread which I cut in half and had with salad and a bit of mustard.
- Open ham sandwich with salad
- Poached egg and boiled potato salad

There have been some absolute boring fails also.

Currently sitting at 135.2kg and would very much like saying goodbye to the 130s.
Oh your meals sound divine….my pre-op diet was milk, milk and more milk.
don’t worry about the weight, it’ll be dropping of your in no time at all, at least your liver will be nice and small and you’ll say goodbye to those 130s in no time at all

SM10

That diet does sound really nice. My LRD diet was literally Milk, Milk and More milk 😂