• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been to A & E! Slightly O/T

Dont talk to me about cellulitis!last yeargot a small sore where the nose pad of my specs sits on my nose,got hot and itchy,red.started to spread you could almost see it move.Went to bed and couldnt open my eye,the infection had spread all over the right side of my face .Swollen,red,blistered and itchy as hell.Eye was shut, weeping pus.Anyhow was pumped full of antibiotics and it went away.Then early this year it was back,this time they kept me in hospital and was on loads of intravenus(sic)anti biotics.Looked like the elephant man!The doc said where my glasses press on my nose it leaves the skin fragile and bactaria can easily get under the skin.Mind you the bone on that side of my nose sticks out more and I think this doesnt help!Very painful.

Thanks for all the lovely well wishes, but apart from these lumps that hurt when you touch them (so don't touch them) and they ache a bit if i've been walking (blood going through veins i reckon) i'm fit and well. Have been tired but just gone back to work 30 hours a week after a year out of work and i never worked more than 23 before.

Sam i hope your mom is okay x

Hope it clears up soon hun, sounds nasty:eek:x

Hope you're feeling better hun!! And I hope everyone is looking after you!!!!

xxxx

Back