• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Luton Psych Appiontment...Help Me Please x

Hi its all one dept obsity clinic. I had my 3 appointments then same day got put on milk diet, then came back after loosing 5% to be put on maintance diet then met with surgeon and anisatist. It cld be different due to dates available and your own circumstances hope that helps x

I agree -I also only went through the obesity clinic. Never heard this before.

I did the same as Becky. All at the obesity clinic.

First appointment blood tests, ecg, heart scan, interview and loads of paperwork :)

Second visit - Three appointments in the one day at the obesity clinic. Put on milk diet

Third visit - Dietician weigh in

Fourth visit - Met the anesthetist
Couldnt do the Surgeon at the same time so got to go back 4th January

I think like Yve told me once you get the first appointment its pretty quick :)

Thanks for your advice everyone.. I've been told I'm going back to see the dietician. ? How can my process be any different to others? :( feel like I'm not goin to get this op that I desperatley need :(

All mine were in the obesity clinic as well.
I don't think your process is any different, when you see the dietician it sounds like you are on the triple appointment visit, where the milk diet starts, then if that is sucessful and the psych interview is ok (which is on the same day) you go onto the surgeon and the knock out doctor (can't spell the word!!)

Last edited:
Okay, thing is my appointment time is around 4pm in the afternoon so would they be able to do a triple appointment as its a bit of a late appointment? Xx

They normally say if its a triple appoitment. I think they work fairly late though best thing to do is ring them to double check. Also allow,time to park I find after 3pm car park gets busy. Let.us kniw how you get on x

Thanks becky.. I really hope it all goes well. I'm ready now lol.. I'm gettin to my biggest again and its horrible. But good things come to those who wait :) every1 else seems to have the triple as there 2nd appointment. So they work late did u say hun? XxxX

Im not sure but think have appointments after 5. Hope you all had a good xmas im back on milk diet today ready for surgery eeeekkk x

Ohh woow!! That's brilliant If I was u I would be so excited!! Good luck and keep me informed if u can. :) Char X

Hi chabba
Operation went well im back home now and having soup yogurts freely just cant eat a whole one lol x

Back