• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Made a very stupid mistake

deepblue

:sigh: Been a bit stupid for the last two months I have had a stall in the weight loss and even found I had put 4 pounds back on last week :cry: I have been scratching my head sometimes I am not the most carefull with what I eat but I had been sorting that out and had been doing ok or so I thought what I wasnt counting was my addiction to milky coffee :eek: I have been drinking 8 or 9 cups a day of semi-skimed I hate skimed milk but now switched over and tring to cut back apparently I was having over 900 calories due to my coffee habbit :eek: also started going back to the gym so hopefully get back on track

Aww bless, at least you are pulling yourself up!

We can all go backwards, but come forwards now Angel.

Think about recording your calories and nutrients on myfitnesspal it's amazing to see what you intake and milky coffee's add up!

I manage around 1 a day.

How is your weightloss overall? xxx

Great that you have addressed the issue before it went too far :D At least now you can put things right....good luck :D XX

I was drinking a lot of coffee ( I didnt notice at the time mind) it was only coz I had trouble with me number 2's ( soz for tmi) that I went too the docs and they asked about my caffine intake.........needless to say I cut back 2 two cups a day ( from about 12 ( I know, I know Laydee's lol) and now normaly business has resumed :)

Gosh 900cals, im so glad you sorted this out..just goes to show. I love milky coffee and was a bit addicted to it whilst on the milk diet but i have stopped having them now unless i really fancy one.
Im into bovril at the moment with only 10 cals a cup. I didnt realise i like em till i tryed one when i took my son to football training one freezing cold sunday morning.
I have a couple of them a day inbetween meals and they are tasty. xx

I have just tried liptons lemon and ginger tea ... Has a zing to it and only 4 cals a cup.... I also have a milky coffee habit... Not good and hard to break xxx

Finding it hard cut down cant find anything else to replace it Dont like tea or bovril and cant stand coffe made with water and even juice makes me feel sick hate this lol

Back