• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

maintaining

cherry

Can anyone please tell me how this is done, as in all my years dieting i am yet to still crack it!!! ive lost 2 stone, but i wanna maintain till the 27th eeeek anyone?.....

It's just all about being in control Kelly.

I was out of control before, so are a lot of people. When you can keep your weight in control, it's a wonderful feeling.

Typically, last weekend I did 3 x 12.5hr night shifts. I was 15st 3lb Friday morning, 15st 9lb Monday morning! :eek:

But I know I can 'work it off' now and, although annoyed, I didn't panic. Just carried on with my regular exercise and diet and by yesterday morning I was down to 15st 1lb. Equal my lowest weight.

So just weigh yourself regularly, don't eat crap, if the weight starts to go on, work it off. But don't panic. Everyone fluctuates by a few pounds anyway. Just be in control!

Hi Kell

I always listen to Mixxy (haha... he's done the circuit... he knows what I mean)...

Eat healthily to make yourself feel better, since healthy eating is good for your skin, hair etc and makes you feel good...

Don't start eating rubbish....

I'm still trying to lose because it will help my other ailments... but think of you and your health and don't forget you have been on ww meals and start eating again and you may rocket!

Loving hugs xxx

Back