• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

make over and photo shoot

blooming heck! WOW!! amazing :D

My sentiments entirely... how inspirational these pictures are. You are stunning in all your photos. :talk017:

Those photos are lovely. Thank you for sharing them x

You're a stunning lady Carole and you should be very proud of the job you have achieved. You look fantastic and your results and your journey should be an inspiration to anyone as to just what can be achieved if we play our part.

Well done lady you're a WLS superstar

:wave_cry:Got to agree with all of that Karl:)

-Carole it was your diary,photos & posts that first inspired me on this forum.
Plus you were so friendly & helpful when I first met you well over 18 months ago.
It's just great that you've taken the time to post your latest pics to inspire pre & post-ops alikexxx

Wow, you look fab, im new to the site and am still waiting for my op but hopefully not too long now.
Its amazing what you have acheived and you should be very proud of yourself.

Ahhh thanks each and every one for your lovely comments. Although i dont post very often these days, im always popping in and catching up with what's going on.

This site will always be close to my heart as WLS was not on my agenda when i asked for help with my weight. i was told it was the only option for me. Minimins was the first site i came across when looking for info and from there wlsurgery was born thanks to pierce and mini. good luck to everyone no matter where you are on you journey. xx

By 'eck lass, you don't 'alf scrub up well.

Where did that lady that filled *that* dress you brough to Brum disappear to?

Am luvvin' your work, girlfriend! ;) xxxx

Omg i forgot all about "That" dress ive just gone and got it out and tried it on its about a foot too long!!!and 3ft too wide. x

Carol, your pictures look fab hun, I am so glad we met on Monday, you are such a inspiration, and thank you so much for the help xx

Carol, your pictures look fab hun, I am so glad we met on Monday, you are such a inspiration, and thank you so much for the help xx

:wave_cry:Hi Bex,
Sorry to be so long replying to your lovely visitor messages
I just know how much inspiration /support meeting Carole has given you
Will you be able to make the SRH support meets?

Fab picts carole, you look stunning!!!! xxx

You look amazing, you should be so proud of yourself, Karen x

Back