• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Makeover and photoshoot

everpositive

Hi,

So, so chuffed and wanted to share with you guys!!! You know that WOMAN magazine have been covering my journey, and that I said the second article was due anytime, well I got a call from the journalist the other day, saying that her editor is so impressed with my progress/weight loss since the first article when I was at my heaviest, that she wants to make a bigger feature of it and get me and the other lady (who is a bander) down to the big smoke and do a proper photo shoot with wardrobe/makeup/hair do all provided. I doubt we'll keep the clothes but I'm not bothered about that.

So excited! :D:D

Oh Claire that is fantastic !!! Didnt know you were 'famous' lol you will have a great time and what a great thing for you to be able to keep Well done

Love n hugs Jay xx

:bliss:wooo hooo thats briliiant, i bet your gonna have a brilliant time, i cant wait to see the pics xxx

Awwww cheers thinkbethin!!!!! You are sweet. Just a pity I dont agree :(

That's really wonderful, you enjoy it and come back and tell us all about it!

Nic:):):)

Claire, everyone see's them self different. You really are pretty and should be loving the new you. You have to believe in yourself and realise how pretty you are. Be vain and stand in front of the mirror and say "mmm I'm ok and not as bad as I thought" and believe it.

whooo very nice and i bet you do get to keep the clothes!! they will want to make sure they fit exactly as well and have someone adjust them where its needed

Hi,

So, so chuffed and wanted to share with you guys!!! You know that WOMAN magazine have been covering my journey, and that I said the second article was due anytime, well I got a call from the journalist the other day, saying that her editor is so impressed with my progress/weight loss since the first article when I was at my heaviest, that she wants to make a bigger feature of it and get me and the other lady (who is a bander) down to the big smoke and do a proper photo shoot with wardrobe/makeup/hair do all provided. I doubt we'll keep the clothes but I'm not bothered about that.

So excited! :D:D

Hi everposative, well done i work with somebody who lost wheight and was covered by a magazine they went down to london and had the works and they were allowed to keep the clothes so take that large bag you deserve it hugs janey:):):)

wow thats brilliant!! :D:D *jealous* it will be a great experience which will prolly bring ur self confidence to a new level:D:D im so happy fr u xx cc

wow congratulations chick. enjoy xx

Back