• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"MAKING IT ALL WORTH WHILE"....

markelsie

Firstly....
I dont want to come across as gloating,or being boring and I have bags of empathy for people waiting for the chance to have surgery.....I saw my consultant for the 1st time since my op for a touching-base session plus a weigh-in and was "shocked" on seeing the scales reading...I hit the 104kg level which for me is "ground-breaking" and makes it all worth-while and see's me hit the 55lb weight loss since pre-op till now...

Backed up with nice compliments now and people starting to notice my efforts all I can say to anyone who is "lucky" enough to be having wls..."grab the moment"...
M:)

Thanks Mark for your support and well done on your amazing weight loss xx
Jay xx

Great result so far chick well done you

It is great positive posts like this one that give hope to those people waiting in line for their chance at surgery or suffering through the liver shrinking diet or feeling knackered directly post-op! So keep it coming and never for even a moment feel like it is gloating or boring. Good vibes can be transmitted via the internet, so please share when you have some to spare!

:cool::cool::cool:Great job by the way, keep it up.

Nic:D

Well done Mark!55lbs is an incredible loss:D:D

You show off as much as you want Mark, thats an amazing weight loss so you have every right to shout about it, youe an inspiration well done.

well done boy really pleased for you
keep up the great work
regards steve

well done thats great weight loss. I am at the beginning and due to have a band soon so success stories are needed by the bucket at the moment x

Team....Thank you,thank you for all the kind words of support and just cements for me the common bond we all have in trying to win our weight battles....

M xx

You shout it from the rooftops mate,I will and I know everyone here wishes you continued success.!

wow. thats incredible Mark in such a short time. Well done. Thats a whole sack of spuds gone now.... Try picking one up next time you see one to bring home to you just how well you are doing.

:bliss:Way to go, Mark!:bliss:
That's excellent news! So pleased for you.

Lx

well done Mark that is fab news.

People who are waiting for appointments, dates, letters all (Im sure) like to hear whats going on with others in thier journeys. It gives a sense of aiming for a goal. So keep on telling everyone...like you could keep it in anyway :D

Back