• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet-Up Saturday 4th December 2010

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Are there any plans for either of the above?
I would love to get together with you lovely folks.
Just a coffee morning would be fine but then again so would an evening out somewhere, obviously anyone would be welcome but selfishly I am in the north west so would prefer to be able to get to somewhere fairly local.
Anyone?
Steph xx

Last edited:
I am definately up for this and I will travel to wherever it may be. Can't drink alcohol anyway so may as well drive lol.

ROFL just had an image of say 12 of us going for a meal but only ordering 4 meals - it would be enough for all of us to share lol :D

Lol oh can you imagine it...they would look at us like we are crazy lol
Steph xx

I was thinking of either the usual meet up in a coffee place during the day or an evening in a pub somewhere or some sort of Christmas evening thing. I have no idea how to arrange that kind of thing though lol
Steph xx

Where is it that you both live, wheres the nearest city ? im so rubbish at directions lol x

Depending on funds and location (driving licence has been revoked due to epilepsy!) I may be up for this too - keep me posted! Im in Manchester x

Would be lovely to meet up Steph and all... we have a promise to meet... health permitting... but it would be lovely to share some time with my wls family... love and hugs xxx

Depending on funds and location (driving licence has been revoked due to epilepsy!) I may be up for this too - keep me posted! Im in Manchester x

Wherever it is if I'm free I'll be your designated driver YBN

I'd love to meet you guys let me know where and when

That is a lovely gesture Karl... hoping this will be the first of very many gatherings for us all... we've been through such a lot together... love and hugs xxx

Well Im in Widnes so Manchester or Liverpool or even Chester would probably be best from my side but see wherever everyone else says.
Steph xx

id love to come but im down south :( xx

i live in prescot which is near liverpool, would love to go depending on where and when but don't drive. will see what you all decide first xx

Ah hello there, Prescot isnt so far from me, my in laws are big in the Salvation Army church in Prescot.
I just want to meet up with some good folks who know what we're all going through and I wouldnt mind it being a night meet so I have an excuse to doll myself up a little lol
Steph xx

Back