• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 12th D DAY North Tees Hospital

jpeo1990

hi everyone.

I'm still fairly new to the forum but wanted to post on here. ive just received a phone call from my nurse and have been told that I am having my surgery on the 12th march. WOW. the date I have been waiting for has been set and I cant lie I'm really nervous.

ive been going through this process for over 2 years and I never saw this moment happening. I have barretts oesophagus and that is the main reason for having the bypass. the weight loss is an added extra for me.

I start my liver reducing diet on Monday as I have to do 3 weeks of it due to carrying all my weight on my stomach.

I have a feeling these next 3 weeks are going to be a blur. I cant quite get my head around it yet.

hope everyones journey is going well.

hi everyone.

I'm still fairly new to the forum but wanted to post on here. ive just received a phone call from my nurse and have been told that I am having my surgery on the 12th march. WOW. the date I have been waiting for has been set and I cant lie I'm really nervous.

ive been going through this process for over 2 years and I never saw this moment happening. I have barretts oesophagus and that is the main reason for having the bypass. the weight loss is an added extra for me.

I start my liver reducing diet on Monday as I have to do 3 weeks of it due to carrying all my weight on my stomach.

I have a feeling these next 3 weeks are going to be a blur. I cant quite get my head around it yet.

hope everyones journey is going well.
Good luck x

Back