• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Tomorrow at North Tees

Hi everyone,

I am going into North Tees tomorrow (18th) to have the bypass. I am scared excited and lots of other emotions all mixed into one. If any of you have had the bypass how long will i be in hospital for? Mr Rao and Mr Gopinath are my surgeons.

Thanks
J

Sorry hune am a sleever but hopefully you will be like me. It waan.'t as bad as i thought it was gou.g to be. Wishing you lots of luck and a speedy recovery. Keep us,posted.

Hi everyone,

I am going into North Tees tomorrow (18th) to have the bypass. I am scared excited and lots of other emotions all mixed into one. If any of you have had the bypass how long will i be in hospital for? Mr Rao and Mr Gopinath are my surgeons.

Thanks
J

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'm 7 months post op and 8st down and feel amazing.I'd do it all again in a flash it really is changing my life day by day.
Keep us posted
Andy

You will be fine, there are afew on here from North TEES look at COFFEE N CHAT DARLINGTON WEIGHTLOSS, You'll find a few on that thread.

You should be back home by Wed afternoon, with dissolve vitamin pills etc. Had mine there just under 2 weeks ago.

Good luck and I hope it all goes amazingly!!! I'm a NT patient too, just not as far along as yourself! I can't wait till I'm in the same position! Keep us updated on how your doing! Xx

Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Good luck for today - hope it goes well ;0)

Just seen this, hope all gone well xx

Congratulations on your op. hope all goes well from now on. looking forward to the future :)

Back