• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2022 surgery date in Tijuana at MBC

garckare

Hello everyone.

I am a nurse practitioner 57 who is taking the leap into getting my health back through a gastric sleeve surgery. I am scheduled for March 2022 for surgery in Tijuana with Dr. Rodriguez at the MBC. I am nervous but am ready. My BMI is 34 and my cholesterol is off the charts! I have had thyroid issues, and now am pre-diabetic and have some hypertension starting. I have tried every "diet" out there to no avail. I hope to join you all on this journey.

Thanks
Karen

Bling Babe

Hello everyone.

I am a nurse practitioner 57 who is taking the leap into getting my health back through a gastric sleeve surgery. I am scheduled for March 2022 for surgery in Tijuana with Dr. Rodriguez at the MBC. I am nervous but am ready. My BMI is 34 and my cholesterol is off the charts! I have had thyroid issues, and now am pre-diabetic and have some hypertension starting. I have tried every "diet" out there to no avail. I hope to join you all on this journey.

Thanks
Karen
Hi and welcome I wish you so much luck on your journey, well done for taking control please keep us updated, it’s a little quiet on here at thre moment but hopefully things will pick up. Xxx

Luazai

Hello everyone.

Thanks
Karen
How exciting you have a date. Do you mind me asking how long you’ve been waiting since your food diary xx