• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

maximum weightloss

cherry

Do you guys think if all rules are followed properly you can lose ten stone with a band? x

I would think so Kelly, I have lost 9 (with bad restriction for the first year). One of the ladys who is on my surgery team as an advisor/receptionist lost 14 stone with hers. I have 7 stone left to lose and I know I can do it though I have to work really hard for every pound.

ooo thanks for that! wow 14 stone! thats brill and well done to you to, 9 stone is an awesome amount to lose xx

anything is achieveable if you want it enough Kelly & if the rules are follwed strictly, it will be hard but we are all here to support you ok, it would be easier to achieve with a bypass but it is possible x

Im due to have buypass, as was advised my Mr Kharn that average weight loss with band was only 4-6 stone and more likley to shift the 10 stone i need to with a buypass. Not sure if he said that cause he felt bypass was better for me, my hubby went for same consultation and he was told either would be fine for him??

Just shows you Craftslinda, i told Mr Hartman i wanted a bypass, this followed a consultation with Mr Paul Super about 4 years ago. Mr H said he agreed it was my best option. On the day of surgery Mr Khan asked if i wanted to have the band as i wasn't one of the 'bigger' ones... For one thing i was 3lb off 21 stone when i started, and for another i know what my willpower is like and how much more effort is required with a band and also the chances of it or me failing.........

Kelly? Why don't you have a bypass if you have concerns about your band? Sorry but a few of your posts have intimated you don't have much confidence in a band for yourself.....

hi julie, im prepared for the work of a band, and will go with whatever the surgeon thinks best..... its just from reading posts on here where i think hmm but i know also everyone is different, i will see what mr small suggests in october, i was just wondering on how much you could lsoe with it xxxx

Back